- 1 DSSSB Recruitment 2018-2019 | Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Vacancy & Notification 2018-19
- 2 DSSSB Portal (Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Information)
- 3 Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Vacancy Notification (Important Information for DSSSB jobs)
- 4 10th Pass Jobs with amazing Vacancy
- 5 DSSSB Official Notification | Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018-2019
- 6 Eligibility criteria for the DSSSB Jobs 2018-19
- 7 Apply Online for DSSSB Application form
- 8 Jobs in Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board 2018 | DSSSB Latest Updates
DSSSB Recruitment 2018-2019 | Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Vacancy & Notification 2018-19
The entire government jobs seeker in India who desperately wants to occupy space into Sarkari Naukri and have certified their 12th class, we have great news for them. As Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (Jobs in India) has notified that it is going to publish DSSSB Vacancy and many other Teacher Jobs for all the interested candidates on the basis of 12 and Graduation Qualification (12 Pass Jobs). DSSSB Recruitment 2018 has mentioned that there exist many Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board vacancies for the different States of India (Graduation Based Jobs). So here I am going to share all the crucial information needed by you such as DSSSB Exam Dates, Official Notification, Selection Process, Salary, Eligibility Criteria for DSSSB Application Form etc. related to Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Jobs 2018. So applicants must fill their form before the last date given below.
You can also download Pdf for DSSSB Latest Notification by the link given below in the Post.
You can also Apply Online for DSSSB Application Form by link given below “How to Apply” Section
Latest Defence Jobs
|Department name||Apply now|
|Indian army||Click Here|
DSSSB Portal (Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Information)
On the 50th Anniversary year of the Indian Independence, the Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi has instituted the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. The Board has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as desired. It is the best option for all the Sarkari Naukri seekers to get into Delhi Subordinate Department and govt jobs. The salary package of DSSSB Jobs is very high as compared to others. You must read all the information till the end of the page.
Railway Departments with Complete Vacancy Details
|Railway Vacancy||Complete Details|
|Railway Protection Force||Click Here|
East Coast Railway
|North Central Railway||Click Here|
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Vacancy Notification (Important Information for DSSSB jobs)
|Post Code||Post Name||No Of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|5/18||Technical Assistant (Ophthalmology)||02||PB-1|
|7/18||Lab. Technician (Gr.-IV)||32|
|11/18||Medical Record Clerk||11||PB-1|
|12/18||Auxiliary Nurse Midwife||89|
|13/18||Lab Assistant (Group-IV)||178|
|16/18||Technical Assistant (OT/CSSD)||10||
|17/18||Assistant Security Officer||01|
|18/18||Lab. Technician Gr. III||02|
|20/18||Grade-IV (DASS)/JR. ASSTT.||79|
|21/18||Stenographer Grade III||113|
Age Limit And Qualification
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Pharmacist||(a) B. Pharmacy from a recognized Institute. Or
(b) 10+2 with science stream (Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology) from a recognized Board.
|Nursing Officer||1. Matriculation or its equivalent.
2. ‘A’ Grade certificate in Nursing from a recognized Institution.
3. Certificate in Midwifery.
4. Should be able to speak Hindustani fluently.
|Occupational||F.Sc./ Premedical, Hr. Sec. with Science and Diploma in Occupational Therapy from recognized Institute.||21-32 years|
|Technical Assistant (Ophthalmology)||B.Sc. (Hons.) Ophthalmic Technique||27 Years|
|Dental Hygienist||1. Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University/ Board.
2. Dental Hygienist certificate from a recognized Institution. 3. Should be registered as Dental Hygienist.
|Lab. Technician (Gr.-IV)||1. B.Sc. (Medical Lab. Technology) 0r
1. Matriculation/ Hr. Secondary/ Sr. Secondary with science.
2. Diploma in M.L.T. from a recognized institution.
3. 03 years experience as a Lab Assistant in any group of these laboratories
|Radiographer||1. Sr. Secondary 10+2 with science from a recognized board/ university.
2. Certificate (02 years course) in Radiography or Diploma (02 years course) in radiography or BSc. (Radiography) or Radiological Technology 02 years from a recognized Board
|Speech Therapist||1. Graduate in Science or Arts or Nursing from a recognized University.
2. Two years experience as a speech therapist
|Assistant Dietician||1. Degree in Science with Home Science/ Home Economics as a subject from a recognized University or equivalent.
2. Diploma or certificate in Dietary from a recognized institution
|Medical Record Clerk||10th Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University with English as one of the subject and also knowing typing speed of 30 words per minute (English) or 25 words per minute (Hindi)||18-27 years|
|Auxiliary Nurse Midwife||Registered Auxiliary Nurse Midwife||18-32 Years|
|Lab Assistant (Group-IV)||1. Matriculation/ Hr. Sec./ Sr. Sec (10+2) with Science.
2. Diploma in Medical Laboratory techniques from a recognized institution. Or
10+2 Vocational Courses in Medical Laboratory technology (MLT) from school recognized by State Govt.
|Physiotherapist||F.Sc. / Pre-Medical / Hr. Secondary with Science and Diploma Physiotherapy from recognized Institution.||32 Years|
|Social Worker||Post Graduate Degree in Social Science from Recognized University||21-32 years|
|Technical Assistant (OT/CSSD)||1. Matriculation/ Hr. Sec./ Sr. Sec. (10+2) with Science from a recognized institution / Board.
2. Operation room Asstt. Course from a recognized institution.
3. 05 years experience as O.T. Technician in Operation Theatre / CTS / Neauro-Surgery/ Gastro-Surgery/ CSSD/ Anaesthesia/ Gas Plant/ Anaesthesia/ Workshop/ ICU Surgical/ Resuscitation in a recognized Hospital/ Institution. Or
1. B.Sc. From recognized university.
2. 03 years experience as Technicians in operation Theatres including Operation Theatre/CTS/Neuro-Surgery/ Gastro-Surgery / CSSD / Anaesthesia/Gas Plant/ Anaesthesia/ Workshop/ ICU Surgical / Resuscitation in a recognized Hospital/ Institution.
|Assistant Security Officer||1. Matriculate or equivalent.
2. Ex-Serviceman having 05 years active Defense Service.
|Lab. Technician Gr. III||B.Sc. Desirable with 01 year experience as Lab. Assistant in any of these groups of Laboratories(Cardiology/ Neurology/ Respiratory Labs/ EEG/ EMG/ ERG/ CCU/ CCI/ POW/ ECG.). OR
Matriculation/ Hr. Secondary/ 10+2 with science 06 years experience in any of these group of Laboratories (Cardiology/ Neurology/ Respiratory Labs/ EEG/ EMG/ ERG/ CCU/ CCI/ POW/ ECG.). as Lab. Assistant. OR
Matriculation/ Hr. Secondary/ 10+2 with science having MLT course with 03years experience in any of these groups of laboratories (Cardiology/ Neurology/ Respiratory Labs/ EEG/ EMG/ ERG/ CCU/ CCI/ POW/ ECG.).
|Assistant (OT/CSSD)||1. Matriculation/ Hr. Sec./ Sr. Sec. (10+2) with science from a recognized institution/ Board.
2. Operation room Asstt. Course from a recognized institution.
|Grade-IV (DASS)/JR. ASSTT.||1. 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and
2. A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on a computer. (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 05 key depressions for each word.
|Stenographer Grade III||1. 12th Pass or equivalent under 10+2 system from a recognized Board/ University.
2. A speed of 80 w.p.m. in shorthand and 40 w.p.m. in typewriting in English Or
80 w.p.m. in shorthand and 35 w.p.m. in typewriting in Hindi
|Organization name||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB)|
|Selection Criteria||Written Test|
|Application Fee||Rs.100/- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
No Fee – For SC/ ST/ PH/ Woman/ Ex-Servicemen
|Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application||13/07/2018|
|Last Date for Submission Of Online Application||13/08/2018|
|More Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|lClick Here to Download Notification Pdf|
|Click Here to Apply Online (Steps for ‘How to Apply’ is given below in the Post )|
DSSSB Official Notification | Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018-2019
DSSB Recruitment and selection process will completely be based on Two Tier examinations, Tier I exam to be used for short listing only. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtains in Tier II Examination. A Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has notified that it is going to publish DSSSB Exam Notification for the several posts in Delhi Subordinate Department for different states of India. Exam dates for the several posts in different states of India are same. According to DSSSB official notification (Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Latest Updates), all the vacant post have to be filled in the present year only. So there will be huge DSSSB vacancy for which I have provided exact information for all those exams in different states.
Eligibility criteria for the DSSSB Jobs 2018-19
You must note the eligibility criteria carefully in order to get rid of any mistake in filling up your DSSSB application form. You should check it twice to avoid any confusion.
Candidates who are interested in filling up forms must have their Maximum age 30 years For Primary Teacher/Special Educator & 32 years for TGT. Age relaxation is admissible for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and other categories of persons in accordance with the Governments orders on the subject. You must provide the supporting documents for the same.
Candidates who are going to fill the application form for the DSSSB Primary Teacher/Special Educator Posts should have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) or Intermediate or its equivalent from a recognized board/institution. Two year’s Diploma / Certificate Course / in Elementary Teacher education Course/ Junior Basic Training or equivalent or bachelor of elementary education from a recognized institution & Should have qualified CTET from CBSE.
Download Pdf for Indian DSSSB Notification >> Click Here
Apply Online for DSSSB Application form
Before you fill the application form you must check the DSSSB official notification for recruitment in Delhi Subordinate Department and if you are eligible then you should proceed further. If you are going to fill the application form which is an online process, then you may apply it according to the format which is officially prescribed. For your convenience, we have given the Link for applying online application form Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board official website.
How to Apply for DSSSB Application form
- Visit the DSSSB official website dsssbonline.nic.in or Click Here
- Click on “Recruitment” for starting the process.
- Click on the desired post for which you want to fill an application form.
- Now click on apply online and Fill all the details correctly and submit the form by clicking on submit button.
- Pay application fees (If needed).
- Now you can take a printout of online application for your future use and we advise you to do the same.
Jobs in Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board 2018 | DSSSB Latest Updates
We have provided you all the information as per the latest notification of DSSSB Portal for Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board Recruitment 2018. Stay updated with us by regularly visiting us and also know about all upcoming DSSSB Vacancy. If you are interested to get jobs into Education Sector and DSSSB posts then check this page carefully on daily basis and get updates about Delhi Subordinate Jobs 2018. Every single information will be updated here as soon as it will arrive.