- 1 Income Tax Recruitment 2017-18 (20750 vacancies)|
- 2 IT Vacancy & Notification 2017-18
- 3 Some of the important information regarding IT vacancies
- 4 Income Tax Exam Dates 2017-18 | IT Recruitment 2017-18
- 5 Income Tax Posts Eligibility criteria:-
- 6 Income Tax Department Exam Syllabus and pattern:-
- 7 Income Tax (IT) Exam Result 2017-18:-
- 8 Income Tax Job Apply Online Form 2017-18
- 9 IT Notification 2017 | Income Tax Latest Updates
Income Tax Recruitment 2017-18 (20750 vacancies)|
IT Vacancy & Notification 2017-18
There is good news for all Center Government Jobs seekers, who are keenly interested to be recruited in the respected government department. One of the most respectable and powerful departments of India that is IT department or Income Tax department is going to provide 20750 Income Tax vacancies 2017-18 for the interested candidates. As you know all, that our respected PM announced himself for these jobs as to stop people from looting the Income tax and also for expelling those people who are doing these punishable things. Whereas there is no official Income tax notification has arrived. But we got the information from the sources that IT Portal would soon publish the notification for Income Tax Department Recruitment process on official website incometaxindia.gov.in. In this post I am going to share all crucial information regarding Income Tax posts name, Income Tax exams, Income Tax eligibility criteria, Income Tax exam syllabus, Income tax vacancies etc. so read this post carefully till the end.
You can also download Pdf for Income Tax Latest Notification by the link given below in the Post.
You can also download Income Tax application Form by link given below “How to Apply” Section.
The Income Tax Department also referred to as IT Department, is a government agency in charge of monitoring the income tax collection by the Govern revenue department of India. It functions under the Department of Revenue of the Ministry of Finance. This department is the most respectable and sovereign department of India. It functions all over the India that is why it is the biggest revenue department in Sarkari Naukri in India. Income tax board would be going to publish 20750 vacancies regarding the IT posts like Income Tax Officer, AO Cadre, Executive Assistant, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Inspector of Income-tax, Steno Grade 2, PS Cadre, Driver, TA, Notice Server, Group C etc.
Latest Defence Jobs
|Department name||Apply now|
|Indian army||Click Here|
Some of the important information regarding IT vacancies
|Department Name||Income Tax Department|
|Post Name||· AO Cadre
· Lower Division Clerk
· Income Tax Officer
· Steno Grade 2
· Executive Assistant Inspector
|Number of Vacancies||20750|
|Job Type||Govt. Job|
|More Govt Jobs||Click Here|
|More Defence Jobs||Click Here|
Income Tax Exam Dates 2017-18 | IT Recruitment 2017-18
There is a rush of people who are interested in getting the govt. job into Income Tax portal. All are seeking for the exact IT exam dates so that they start their preparation as per the time they have left. However, there is no official IT notification but we have collected the information from the officials that the exam process is going to be started soon in some time. So we suggest our readers that they must start their preparation from this time only. You have not left with much time. All the exam dates or the IT exam calendar will be updated soon on this website as soon as it would arrive. So keep in touch with the page by regularly visiting it. Beneath is the information for Income Tax applying online process.
Income tax latest news 2017-18: Here is the latest news for all the candidates who want to apply for the IT Posts. You can now start your preparation with the full concentration without wondering about the suspense created for the IT jobs because IT department has notified that it would soon be going to produce notification for IT application forms’ date.
Income Tax Posts Eligibility criteria:-
The candidates who are interested to appear in the IT Exam must note down the Eligibility criteria. You must not mistake at all in providing your correct information otherwise you will be out at the time of inspection of documents at the next level.
- Minimum age limit: 18 years.
- Maximum age limit: 35 years.
- Candidates belonging to scheduled caste & scheduled tribe category upper age is extended up to 5 years.
- For OBC candidate’s age limit is extended up to 3 years.
- The candidates must have a bachelor degree from a recognized college or university.
- Typing speed of 20WPM in English and 15 WPM in Hindi.
Income Tax Department Exam Syllabus and pattern:-
The exact pattern and syllabus of the Income Tax Department Exam for the recruitment into Income Tax Department are one of the important things you must be aware of in order to prepare and crack the Exam. In the IT Exam Paper, there are four sections for you that are General Knowledge, Advance Accountancy, Allied Laws, and General English.
IBPS Recruitment, Check details Here (New)
- General knowledge has various parts consisting in it. It includes History of India, General Science, Cultural Heritage, Science & Technology, Indian Constitution, Current Events (National & International), International Issues, Tourism Spots, Sculptures, Important Dates, Handicrafts, Famous Places, Countries & Capitals, Music & Literature, Artists, Political Science, etc. So we advise you to prepare this section thoroughly.
- Advance Accounting is the vastest subject to you. You must be good at it at a high level. It includes various topics such as Accounting Cycle & Preparation of final accounts (manufacturing, trading, profit & loss, accounts and balance sheet), Depreciation Accounts (Straight-line Method and Written down Method, Accounting Standards issued by the Institute of Chartered Accounts of India, Company Accounts, Partnership Account, Hire Purchase Consignment Accounts, Joint Venture Accounts, Departmental or Branch Accounts, Basics of absorption, amalgamation, and reconstruction.
- An Allied law is a topic which includes the different acts of the Income Tax and it is a scoring for you if you put some effort into it. It has topics such as Indian Contract Act, Transfer of Property Act, Hindu Law, Companies Act, Indian Partnership Act, 1932, Civil Procedure Code, Information Technology Act, 2000, Right to Information Act.
- General English is a common topic which could be seen in any competitive exam. Here it includes the simplest topic that is One Word Substitutions, Direct/ Indirect Speech, Articles, Verbal Comprehension Passage, Verbs, Grammar, Fill in the Blanks, Antonyms, Synonyms, Clauses, Sentence Structure, Spellings, Error Correction, Active Voice, Passive Voice, etc.
- Arithmetic Ability is a mathematically related topic that concludes the topics such as Percentages, Ratio & Proportion, Average Estimation, Rounding Numbers, Tables, Graphs, Menstruation, Time & Distance, Ratio & Time, etc.
- Computer Awareness is the last topic of your syllabus and is the simplest one after English. You must prepare it well for increasing your scores in Income Tax exam. Topics are MS Office, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Internet Usage, Windows, Computer Software & Hardware Knowledge, etc.
- Income Tax Exam Pattern: There are two papers for which you have to appear paper-1 and paper-2 where paper -1 is objective type and paper 2 is subjective type. Paper 1 has four sections. The sec-I, II, III & IV will consist of subjects like Income Tax Law & Taxes, Advance Accountancy, Allied Laws, Office Procedure. There will be 100 multiple choice questions for you from each section carrying 1 mark each question. And also there would be a deduction of ¼ marks per mistake for which you must be careful in order to avoid those silly mistakes and make your scores lying low. You would be given 2 hours to attempt the paper-1. Paper 2, as I told you it is the subjective type and is, therefore, time-consuming. You would be given 3 hours to attempt the paper-2.
Income Tax (IT) Exam Result 2017-18:-
As many of the candidates are in dilemma that whether the IT result 2017-18 will be notified in some days after the paper or it is time taken process. So we are happy to tell you that the result will be out in some of the days for the IT exam 2017-18. We will publish the result link as soon as it will appear. just stay connected to us by you regular visit.
Income Tax Job Apply Online Form 2017-18
most of the candidates are always in a confusion that how to apply for the Income Tax department jobs. We make it simpler for you. There is nothing to be panic. You just need to follow 6-7 steps to fill the Income Tax Job online application form. follow the steps as given below:
|Open IT Department Official website i.e incometaxindia.gov.in|
|Now Click On “Career Section”|
|Open “Income TAX —- Posts Recruitment Notification 2017”|
|Read all instruction and then. click on apply online|
|Fill the application form and Use all detail that mentioned in application form|
|Hit on submit button on or before the last date, (Coming Soon)|
|Take the print out of submitting application form for future use|
IT Notification 2017 | Income Tax Latest Updates
As you know no Income Tax official notification 2017-18 has arrived yet. You don’t have to worry about those things. We are here for you. we will provide you all Income Tax latest news. Always stay Updated with us by regularly visiting this page.